After working very hard to get the website back up and running, we are proud to announce the launch of our brand new website! As you all know, a lot of changes will be coming to Erecia, and that includes this face lift.
Below is an update of some things we’ve changed regarding the website, that we think is important for you to know:
- A new content slider has been added to the front page to feature promotions and events.
- A sitemap has been added to the footer of the website.
- The Donation Store now features a new module to display the most recently purchased items.
- A new Help section has been added.
- A new FAQ has been added to the Help section.
- A new Support Ticket system has been added to the Help section.
Changes to Existing Content
- The Shoutbox is now to be used for announcements by website administrators.
- The TeamSpeak module has been replaced with an advertisement and should still work as normal.
- The Resource Pack is now available for download on the front page.
- Various mods (required and recommended) have been condensed in the Resources page.
- Information regarding Lore, the Map, Professions, and Races can now be found under the About Erecia page.
- The Rules now have been moved to the Main Menu and now have their own dedicated webpage.
- The Staff List has been moved to the Help section of the website.
- The Server Address can now be found in the Help section of the website.
- You can now contact staff using the Staff List.
Maintenance on the website will continue throughout the next few days. More pages are to be added soon, along with additional content.
If you have any issues regarding the new website, please contact Goldfish. Feedback is greatly appreciated and may be discussed in the following thread: http://www.erecia.net/forum/m/9965577/viewthread/11289237-website-feedback-important/post/last#last
Thank you for your patience as we roll out the new website.