As you all know, we've been working very hard on the update, and we're still not quite ready to announce it, but you can expect more information soon.
We'd like to formally welcome and introduce our new staff members!
Big changes are coming to Erecia. We've got a new teaser trailer to showcase some things that are in store. Check it out!
There's a new contest going on! Submit your amazing quest idea and win 100 Credit Points! To enter your quests (yes, you can submit more than one AND win more than once), visit:
DerpyGoldfish has made several new additions to the Staff page. To see a list of staff, visit:
STAFF POSITIONS & OPENINGS
DerpyGoldfish was assigned a new position: [CreativeDirector] a few days ago. This is a new staff position that deals with any and all tasks listed below:
- Web Development
- Video Production
- Quest Creation
- Social Media Networking
- Plans Promotions, Social Media Ad Campaigns, Contests, and Challenges
- Oversees Plugin Development
- Temporarily Substitutes the following positions: Community Manager and Quality Assurance
A lot of you may have been unaware of all the tasks Goldfish has been helping us with, and we're hoping this will clarify why she's in this position to begin with.
Recruitment is still open for a lot of positions! Below is an updated list of positions we are currently seeking to fill!
- Plugin Developer
- Event Team
New Positions (Open):
- Community Manager: will conceptualize marketing strategies to promote our server through social media outlets, monitor analytics, communicate with players in an online medium, and recruit members through the use of Twitter, Facebook, and Forums.
- Quality Assurance: will be replacing EIA, as they will monitor and approve Whitelist Applications and Character Bios that are in accordance with our new standards. They will post approved Character Bios in a forum post for the convenience of players, and monitor the forums for inappropriate content.
- Scripter: will be assisting Mark (the Owner) with scripting assignments, world, task and quest scripts. They will translate submitted quests into a scriptable format, while proofing quest content for any spelling errors and mistakes.
To apply for any of these positions, visit:
For more information about some of the topics listed in this update, view the following thread: